Can you imagine what your day would be like if you and others were gracious every day? I have committed to doing one act of kindness every day for the entire year. It would be great if I could make a difference in someone’s day. Maybe you could too.
Grace is a character trait that seems to be lacking in today’s business world. I challenge each one of you to take part in changing that. Here are 9 easy tips to show grace every day.
- Give without grudge or don’t give at all.
- Know the difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable.
- Temper your sense of justice.
- Develop your social skills.
- Thank someone for a business referral.
- Guard against ungracious expressions.
- Be graceful in every room in your life (from the boardroom to the staff lunchroom).
- Show grace under fire.
- Know what to do when you fall from grace.
Make it a great day. For you and for someone else!