Have you ever wondered why people treat you the way they do? The best starting place is to look at how you treat others.
If you don’t like the way you are being treated, there is only one thing to do – change your own behavior, because you can’t change others.
Here are a few good places to start.
- Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help them build their future.
- Listen with curiosity, speak with candor, and act with integrity.
- Treat everyone with kindness; not because they are kindhearted, but because you are.
- Don’t try to make yourself look great by making someone else look small.
- Remember, everyone has a story.
- We don’t meet people by accident.
- Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
- Appreciate those who have supported you, forgive those who have hurt you, help those who need you.
Make it a great day!